- Powerful - 3 Jaw grip ensures oil filter wrench with firm hold on filter,cooperating with Two Way Auto-Adjustable, helping users remove filters quickly.
- Wide Application - Oil filter wrench tool features a 2-1/4" to 4-1/4" range, from motorcycles to heavy duty truck & tractor filters also works on jars.
- Any Collocation - Can be used with any 3/8" or 1/2" drive ratchet or breaker bar or 13/16" wrench.
- High-Quality Materials - Stronger alternative to many oil filter wrenches; 3 jaws are crafted with top grade steel and satin chrome finished, giving the owner confidence this tool is built to last.
- Material - Carbon Steel
- Item Weight - 14.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions - 4.8 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
One of the maintenance routines on your vehicle is changing the oil. And when you change your vehicle oil, you must replace your oil filter as well. The oil filter is a cylindrical can-shaped device that cleans out impurities and contaminants, such as particles, debris, tars, and dirt, in the engine oil to prevent them from getting into the engine. If any of these impurities or contaminants enter into the engine, it will affect the efficiency of the engine, affect the smooth operation of the vehicle, and may subsequently damage the engine.
Since it is necessary to change the oil filter whenever the engine oil is changed, the oil filter wrench helps to make loosening the old oil filter and tightening the new replacement back on an easy thing to do. Though small, the best oil filter wrench can help you to carry out the replacement job faster and more efficiently, especially if you encounter an oil filter that is jammed. It also saves you from the risk of burning your hand since the oil filter can be very greasy and hot to handle sometimes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.